Friday, March 19, 2010

Traditional Medicinals

Written by Kim:
As I mentioned in my first post, one of the things that has plagued me and my motivation to run over the past few months has been stomach issues. I don't know the root of this evil. It seems like I wake up every morning with a stomach ache and no motivation to run. However, because of my accountability to my running partner Rebecca I have run through it.

So, what is one to do? Being a fan of homeopathic medicine and my desire to solve problems naturally I began searching the internet for solutions to stomach issues. I found the answer quickly and it seems to have transformed my belly. I have been so happy and excited to wake up every morning with no stomach ache. I have started drinking Traditional Medicinals Organic Ginger Tea before I go to bed at night and it has made a world of difference. So YEAH again to Traditional Medicinals and their wonderful teas!


Wear Your Support! Visit our t-shirt website for Triathlon t-shirts, Running t-shirts, Marathon t-shirts, Cycling t-shirts, Duathlon t-shirts, Swimming t-shirts and personalized t-shirt options supporting family and friends on race day. Browse our selection of designs, it's likely we have a triathlon t-shirt, duathlon t-shirt, marathon t-shirt, running t-shirt, cycling t-shirt or swimming t-shirt that will appeal to you.

Digg this

No comments: