Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thanks to Rudy Project!


I bought a pair of Exception glasses from Rudy Project via my local eyecare professional (Eagle Vision in Longmont, CO) in 2008. I love the flip capability that allows me to wear the glasses outside and flip (or remove) the lens when lighting conditions change. I wore the glasses snowmobiling this year and when I went to remove them, the frame snapped => devastation!

Luckily Rudy Project has a no hassle warranty replacement policy. I filled out this warranty form, with proof of purchase and $19.95. I had a brand new frame in hand in about a week and I couldn't be happier.

I recommended the glasses before they broke and with the excellent customer service, my happiness continues with Rudy Project. Thanks Rudy Project! (I love my helmet too, hopefully I won't be writing any testimonials on that.)


Wear Your Support! Visit our t-shirt website for Triathlon t-shirts, Running t-shirts, Marathon t-shirts, Cycling t-shirts, Duathlon t-shirts, Swimming t-shirts and personalized t-shirt options supporting family and friends on race day. Browse our selection of designs, it's likely we have a triathlon t-shirt, duathlon t-shirt, marathon t-shirt, running t-shirt, cycling t-shirt or swimming t-shirt that will appeal to you.

Digg this

No comments: