Friday, June 4, 2010

Sport Hooks by Heavy Medalz











If you've got a few medals from races that need a home, checkout Sport Hooks from Heavy Medalz. Of all the races I've done over the last three years since I got off the couch, I think the only medal I have is from the Amica Boulder Spring Triathlon. Perhaps I'll have another medal to add after the race on 6/20/2010?

Wear Your Support! Visit our t-shirt website for Triathlon t-shirts, Running t-shirts, Marathon t-shirts, Cycling t-shirts, Duathlon t-shirts, Swimming t-shirts and personalized t-shirt options supporting family and friends on race day. Browse our selection of designs, it's likely we have a triathlon t-shirt, duathlon t-shirt, marathon t-shirt, running t-shirt, cycling t-shirt or swimming t-shirt that will appeal to you.

Digg this

No comments: