Thursday, October 23, 2008

Social network for endurance athletes

During lunch today I was surfing the net and stumbled upon a social network for endurance athletes called Athlinks. You can track all race results, training, calendar, email, rivals, photos and gear reviews within the community. I searched for my name and most of the races I've done over the last two years are already in the system, I just needed to create a profile to associate them with me. There was one race that was not me, a 6 hour marathon, so I just simply deleted that one.

Go sign up and join the community. You can see my profile here and you can see my Family Fan Club profile here. Add me and Family Fan Club as a friend.

I'm sure I don't have a full appreciation of all the benefits, but I'll explore and report back.

See you online!

Digg this

No comments: